Our client, a leading multi-platform digital content organization, is looking for an experienced Program Planner to join their Sports Content team! In this role, you’ll use your experience within live stream distribution, VOD series/formats, experiential event flanker content, web-based editorial, and digital experience to lead project-based content marketing campaigns: you’ll brief other internal teams with content needs, plans release and promotion strategy, ensuring each project’s assets are released in a timely manner with creative intent and strategy honored, set content KPIs to define intended outcome, identify and execute promotion opportunities, create and maintain each project’s content calendar, and build content slates, among other tasks. This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a global leader in digital content!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- a minimum 3-5 years of professional experience within digital audience development or program planning for a major media/entertainment company or leading brand, including experience programming editorial and/or web-based interactive experiences (experience within sports highly preferred!)
- thorough understanding of and experience with social platform capabilities, best practices, and points of distinction, content marketing strategies, and consumer engagement tactics
- a creative mindset, with the ability to shape brand perception through content and copy
- excellent communicative, collaborative, time management, and project management skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Agile Project Management and Kanban a plus!
This is a long-term contract opportunity in the Santa Monica, CA area, anticipated to run through early 2021, with compensation between $35-45/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.