Our client, a themed entertainment organization focusing on interactive multimedia and art experiences, is looking for a Director of Pre-Operations to join their team! In this role, you’ll will be responsible for pre-planning and setup of new exhibition operations: you’ll manage the initial meetings with city officials on operations permitting and licensing, provide initial planning for all staffing requirements, assist in the pre-operational budget build outs, oversee the initial hiring and training of staff of all disciplines, and ensure all facilities are operating properly, including reviewing preventive maintenance programs for both facility and exhibits. You’ll also develop SOP standards for operations and staff training, and ensure that each department have their necessary SOPs and materials in place for opening, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with an emerging leader in themed entertainment and exhibits!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Hospitality Management, or a related field
- a minimum 15 years of experience within theme park, attraction, museum, or FEC operations, with at least 8 years of that experience as a General Manager or Director Of Operations
- expert level proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Projects
- excellent collaborative, communicative, organizational, and project management skills
- the ability to work evenings, holidays, and weekends and required
This is an on-site, long term contract opportunity in the Santa Fe, NM, area, requiring temporary domestic relocation, with compensation between 100-125K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.