Our client, a themed entertainment organization focusing on interactive multimedia and art experiences, is looking for a Senior Creative Director to join their team! In this role, you’ll use your substantial experience within of themed entertainment design to manage the creative vision and development of an upcoming exhibition: you’ll oversee design presentations, monitor project design development, and provide design direction and support to ensure consistent and high-quality design across projects. You’ll also liaise with other internal leadership to ensure the project adheres to scope, schedule and budget, oversee the selection of both internal and external artists, and provide creative guidelines to Fabrication teams, among other duties. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with an emerging leader in themed exhibitions!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fine Art, or a related field
- a minimum 10+ years creative direction experience, including technical design, within location based entertainment or themed entertainment design, with experience managing 40M+ projects (experience within a variety of disciplines, i.e. Film, Digital, Gaming, Theatre, or Multimedia a plus!)
- proficiency with both the Google Suite and the Microsoft Office Suite
- knowledge of interactive systems and technologies, fabrication techniques, and design and construction practices
- Excellent illustrative and literacy capacity
- top notch communicative, collaborative, leadership, and managerial skills
This is a fulltime, on-site in the Santa Fe, New Mexico area, requiring domestic travel, and with compensation between 115-125K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume AND portfolio to email@example.com.