Global entertainment leader in West Los Angeles is looking for a Human Resources Director to join their HR team. In this role, the HR Director will be responsible for the implementation of HR strategies, handle employee relations issues, coach/advise employees, and compliance.
• Assist Talent Acquisition team with recruiting strategies to ensure highest quality candidates are selected for the company
• Utilize existing data analytics to identify trends/areas of improvement, and to ensure integrity of companywide HRIS systems
• Assist with the implementation of compliance and regulatory issues
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A minimum 7-10 years of experience as an HR leader with management experience, preferably at a Director level or similar, within an organization of 500 people or more
• Ability to work with and influence senior leadership
• Demonstrated experience with building productive relationships across all levels and functions within the organization
• Background in entertainment industry strongly preferred
This is a full-time/permanent opportunity with an exceptional compensation and benefits plan. Qualified candidates, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate reply.