Our client, a leading social media and digital marketing media agency, is looking for a sharp, client oriented Business Development Director with experience in consumer brand verticals to join their team. In this dynamic role, you’ll use your proven track record of building business in the area of agency marketing services to identify opportunities for new client conversion and revenue growth within consumer brand marketing: you’ll develop annual new business forecasts, identify key accounts and decision makers within those accounts, develop tailored marketing strategies, tracking and reporting on progress against plan, and engaging with senior executives to ensure goals are met, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level with an industry leader in social media marketing!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree
- a minimum 10 years of proven experience building business within a digital, social, or traditional marketing agency environment, with extensive contacts within relevant local, national and global consumer facing brands
- the ability to speak and engage with marketing talent of all levels, with a consultative approach to high level contacts
- an adeptness at quantitative and financial analysis
- thorough knowledge of and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and Keynote
- excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communicative, and client relations skills
This is an on-site role in the Los Angeles, CA area with some travel required, and compensation around $90-100K DOE, plus commission. For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.