Our client, a global themed entertainment organization, is looking for a Manager to lead their Graphic Fabrication and Implementation team! In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing the design, fabrication, integration and installation of project related graphics from start to finish: you’ll work with architects and engineers to establish project requirements, oversee installation to ensure compliance with specifications, and oversee production at vendor locations to ensure adherence to project creative guidelines and schedule and budget requirements. You’ll also draft and manage contracts for third party vendors, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to elevate your career with an leader in themed entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field
- a minimum 5-7 years experience within theme park construction and project management
- proficiency in contract administration
- thorough knowledge of and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- top notch communicative, project management, organizational, research, and negotiation skills
This is a full time, on-site position in the Orlando, FL area, with extensive travel required. For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.