Our client, a global talent & representation agency, is looking for a Human Resources Manager knowledgable about compliance to join its team! In this role, you'll enhance processes in policy implementation, employment law compliance, employee relations and relocation administration via implementation and administration of company policy guidelines, serving at the first point of contact for both internal and external auditors, partnering with external vendors on relocation and background check processes, and liaising with other Human Resources team to develop insights on best serving employees. You'll also ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, and actively monitor current best practices to maintain that compliance, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level with an international leader in entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- a minimum 8-10 years of related professional experience, including executive coaching, personnel administration, leading HR programs and projects, and organizational design [experience within entertainment highly preferred!]
- proven knowledge of HR compliance and current regulations, with a strong working knowledge of laws at the local, state, and federal levels
- proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- excellent communicative, collaborative, organizational, problem solving, and project management skills, with the ability to adjust to shifting priorities and a high degree of initiative
This is an on-site, direct hire opportunity in the Los Angeles, CA area, with compensation commensurate with experience. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.