Our client, a global music organization, is looking for an exceptional administrative assistant to support their Business & Legal Affairs team! In this role, you’ll provide both executive and departmental administrative support for a busy Legal team: in addition to handling phones, calendar management, scheduling, travel coordination, and filing, you’ll also serve as the primarily liaison to other internal and external teams, review, proofread, and redline legal documents, and assist with payment requests, among other duties. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with an industry leader in entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field
- a minimum 1-2 years experience providing administrative support in a legal setting (internships ok!)
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- a general understanding of the music industry and publishing
- excellent organizational skills, with a proven attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information with discretion
This is an on-site, six month contract opportunity in the midtown area of New York City, with compensation of $15.50/hr. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.