Our client, a leading live music and entertainment company, is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join their team! In this role, you’ll use your sharp operational skills and office service experience to provide exceptional facility support: you’ll process all incoming and outgoing mail (including courier, UPS, and FedEx shipments), maintain copy stations, ensuring they are operational and stocked at all times, and handle inventory monitoring and orders for basic office supplies, kitchen needs, and first aid materials. You’ll also be the primary point of contact for service vendors and building management, assist with office moves, and serve as backup receptionist as needed. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a leader in entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree
- a minimum 1-2 years of experience within an office assistant/coordinator or mailroom capacity (internships ok!)
- a proven understanding of office and facilities services
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and Visio
- the ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- top notch communicative, collaborative, and organizational skills, with the ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion
- open availability, with the ability to work weekends and nights as needed
This is an on-site, temp to hire opportunity in the midtown area of New York City, and compensation between $18-20/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.