Entertainment studio on the West Side is excited to bring on a stellar Assistant to support high-level Executive in TV/Film! Responsibilities include answering incoming calls in a professional and timely manner, managing daily calendar, rolling calls, booking travel arrangements and processing expense reports. This role is temporary with the possibility of turning into long-term based on performance. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working with a global content leader while mastering the ins & outs of being a successful assistant on a fast-paced desk!
• 1+ years of related experience supporting a high-level Executive in an entertainment setting such as agency, network or studio is a must [internships ok!]
• Solid knowledge of day-to-day operations for a high-level desk
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and work independently
• Experience rolling calls is required!
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
This company is based out of Santa Monica, CA and is hiring immediately, must be able to work 40hr/week. Compensation is $14.25-$17.00/hr. DOE
Click the link below to apply!