Our client, a themed entertainment organization focusing on interactive multimedia and art experiences, is looking for a contract Electrical Site Project Manager to join their team for an exciting new exhibit being completed in Las Vegas! In this role, you’ll support the construction and installation of a brand new attraction: you’ll work with various internal teams to ensure the project is executed within budget, timeline, and construction constraints; manage all design drawings, fixture schedules, and supplemental documentation; ensure that all designs are buildable as drawn; schedule tech systems, code compliance, and field inspection reviews; and assist with the integration of tech systems into existing electrical infrastructure systems, among other tasks. Your experience and knowledge of working on a construction job site with an electrical contractor crew will make you the perfect candidate to act as the on-site owner’s rep, answering all questions and coordinating the work of electrical and low-voltage contractors, as well as A/V, lighting, security, and SFX integrators on the job site. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a leader in groundbreaking themed entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree [degrees in Construction Management preferred]
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience managing electrical construction projects for medium to large commercial facilities
- experience with the Google Suite
- a solution driven attitude, with top notch communicative, collaborative, analytical problem solving and time management skills
- PMP certification, an Electrical Engineer’s license or Journeyman certification a huge plus!
This is a roughly 9-month contract opportunity in Las Vegas, NV, with compensation between 60-80K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.