Our client, a themed entertainment collective focusing on interactive multimedia and art experiences, is looking for an Electrical Systems Designer to join their team! In this role, you’ll oversee all electrical systems design for themed entertainment projects: you’ll draft all schematic, voltage, and network drawings; oversee electrical sheets on project electrical plans; work closely across multiple internal departments to ensure all electrical needs are accounted for; and liaise with contractors and site managers to oversee line voltage and low voltage infrastructure installation. Your expert knowledge of Exhibition/Show technical systems such as Show Lighting, A/V and Show Control Systems will make you the go-to person, ensuring the success of all electrical systems. This is an excellent opportunity to join a groundbreaking organization and participate in building a strong and effective team that supports the entire company!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering [an Electrical Engineer’s license or Journeyman certification a plus!]
- 5-7 years of related professional experience, with 3-5 years of experience drafting electrical packages for commercial scale projects, including the ability to perform calculations to determine conductor and conduit sizes
- experience with exhibition/show lighting, A/V, and control system wiring integration
- expert level proficiency with AutoCAD
- familiarity with NEC standards and guidelines
- experience with the Google Suite
- a solution driven attitude, with top notch communicative, collaborative, project management and time management skills
This is a full-time, on-site opportunity in the Santa Fe, New Mexico area, with compensation between 65-80K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume AND portfolio to email@example.com.