Our client, a themed entertainment collective focusing on interactive multimedia and art experiences, is looking for an Experiential Designer to join their team! In this role, you’ll lead the design, development and detailing of large-scale interactive exhibition elements and environments: you’ll ensure that artistic intent is maintained throughout the design project; coordinate with other internal and external teams to create durable and maintainable designs compliant with structural and material requirements; conduct ongoing hazard analysis on a variety of exhibits, prioritizing guest safety and operation concerns; and develop and maintain department drawings, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a leader in groundbreaking themed entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Art, Theatrical Design, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field [Master’s degrees a plus!]
- 5-10 years of related professional experience within themed entertainment, attractions, theatrical design, or exhibition design
- a high level of proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and Sketchup
- experience with the Google Suite
- a solution driven attitude, with top notch communicative, collaborative, project management and time management skills
This is a full-time, on-site opportunity in the Santa Fe, New Mexico area, with compensation between 65-90K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume AND portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.