Our client, a full service entertainment marketing agency, is looking for an energetic Assistant to support their CEO! In this role, you’ll not only provide high level administrative support, including calendar management, travel coordination, processing and submitting expense reports, but you’ll also participate in hands on marketing duties, including brainstorming and research. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow with an industry leader in marketing!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- a minimum 2 years of experience supporting an executive in advertising, marketing, production, or a related field
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and Keynote
- top notch communicative, collaborative, and organizational skills, with a proven attention to detail
- interest in and knowledge of the advertising and entertainment industries a plus!
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity in the Culver City area of Los Angeles, CA, with compensation between $18-21/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.