Our Client, a major music talent agency has an immediate need for a stellar Assistant to support a top industry Agent . Responsibilities include answering phones, rolling calls, managing calendars, booking travel and performing clerical support duties such as filing, email correspondence and setting up conference calls. Assistants will be working in a fast-paced environment and must understand the importance of discretion.
• Bachelors Degree [preferred]
• Experience rolling calls, managing calendars and day-to-day desk support experience A MUST
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in a network, studio or talent/management company [ internships not included]
• Full-time availability ( m-f )
• Ability to start asap
This is a full-time opportunity based out of Los Angeles paying 35k-40k based on experience. Interviews are taking place immediately.