Our client, a global film and television studio, is looking for a Coordinator experienced with contracts coordination to join their team! In this role, you’ll provide hands-on support to a busy Business & Legal Affairs team: you’ll generate the first draft of various production-related contracts based on existing templates and follow up as needed to ensure that each contract is fully executed, coordinate with other internal teams and partners to ensure accuracy, clearances, and brand protection, review advertising and marketing materials for a variety of mediums and advise of any potential legal, safety, or brand issues, and provided clerical support including database updates, invoices/purchase orders, distribution of documents, and tracking deadlines, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience with an entertainment industry leader!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field
- a minimum 3-5 years experience within entertainment legal
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and SAP
- the proven ability to handle a high volume workload with shifting priorities
- top notch communicative, collaborative, time management, and follow up skills, with an excellent attention to detail
This is a ongoing contract opportunity, anticipated to run through the end of 2019, in the Glendale, CA, area with compensation around $25-27/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.