Our client, a major music management company in Los Angeles is excited to add a Project Manager to oversee artist release process and special projects. Responsibilities include making sure all material is available and prepared, ensure calendars and itineraries are up to date and that all reminders have been sent daily and weekly. This role will also handle invoices, spreadsheet management, payment tracking as well as helping Day to Day Managers with release plans ensuring all assets and materials are ready for artists, managers, agents as well as publishers. This is a very hands-on opportunity that requires music label or A&R experience and understands the release process and can hit the ground running during album mode. The ideal person will be a solution-focused self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, thick skin, and passion for music.
• 2 + years in artist management or record label is a must
• Marketing and artist development experience
• Supreme attention and follow-through skills
• Knowledge of the artist management landscape and best practices
• Demonstrated high-level relationship building and communication skills
• Must be highly organized and capable of developing and keeping to project timelines
This is a Full-time opportunity working with a very fast-paced team in Los Angeles, candidates are encouraged to apply below. Resumes that do not have required music experience will not be considered.
Salary is DOE