Our client, a leading wellness consumer product and brand, is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager experienced with the influencer space to join their team! In this exciting role, you’ll be a key component in maintaining and building their base of influencers to support the company’s vision and business goals: you’ll oversee the entire on boarding process, including gifting and organizing influencer lists, identify potential trends and campaigns to drive business results, grow and support emerging international markets, and track KPIs to ensure programs are on path to achieve their goal, among other tasks. You’ll also coordinate logistics for influencer-related events and support other marketing projects as needed. This is an excellent opportunity to elevate your career with a global leader in the nutrition market!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- a minimum 2-3 years of experience within social media, with an emphasis in influencer marketing
- a thorough understanding of social media analytics
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- top notch communicative, collaborative, and time-management skills, with the ability to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines
- community management & social media platform experience a PLUS!
This is an on-site role in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, CA, requiring travel as needed, with compensation of 60-65K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.