Our client, a multi-platform media organization, is looking for a Social Media Planning Specialist to support their Sports channel management team efforts! In this dynamic role, you’ll be responsible for day-to-day sports program planning and content distribution: you’ll create content plans and distribution strategies for live streams, video on demand, and editorial platforms, input content publishing plans to the global programming calendar, set performance objectives, and implement strategies to convert social reach into audience engagement, among other duties. You’ll also liaise with other teams to create content slates and third party integrations and collaborate to acquire new audiences. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with an industry leader in consumer products and marketing!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree
- a minimum 3 years of hands-on experience handling scheduling/planning for a professional sports team or media network (experience within basketball highly preferred!)
- a thorough understanding of how to program video content on leading social media platforms
- experience with social platform CMS, capabilities, live streaming, and copyright management
- familiarity and comfort with scheduling against various content distribution models, including VOD, linear, AR & VR
- top notch communicative, collaborative, planning, project management, and analytical skills
- PMP certification and familiarity with Kanban a plus!
This is an on-site, contract role in the Santa Monica, CA, area, anticipated to run through January 2020 with compensation of $33-36/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.