Our client, a competitive streaming service, is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team! In this dynamic role, you’ll will be responsible for the design and final file prep for all things digital including rich media display, web based marketing landing pages, and lifecycle email campaigns. You’ll also ensure consistency within brand and style guides, including visual hierarchy, color, typography and animation, among other tasks. This is an incredible opportunity to elevate your career with one of the most exciting names in streaming services!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Art, or a related field
- a minimum five years of experience in digital design, with a strong portfolio focused on visual aesthetics and web experience
- experience executing digital marketing campaigns including email, lifecycle, display, and performance marketing
- experience with front end web design, with the proven ability to translate wire-frames and feedback in to impactful designs
- proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin, and Invision
- top notch communicative, collaborative, time management, and project management skills
- knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus!
This is a 3 month contract role, on-site in the New York, NY area, with compensation between $40-45/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume AND portfolio to email@example.com.