Our client, an A-list entertainer, is looking for a smart, organized, and experienced Personal Assistant to support them! In this exciting role, you’ll travel internationally with one of music’s biggest stars, and be responsible for travel coordination, expenses, day to day operational needs, and everything in between. This is an excellent opportunity to elevate your career!
You should have:
- a minimum 4-5 years of dedicated personal assistant experience supporting a high level executive or high profile entertainer (REQUIRED)
- open availability to travel and temporarily relocate as needed, with valid domestic and international travel documents
- a high level of discretion, with the proven ability to conduct oneself professionally around high profile individuals
- a service oriented attitude, with a “no task too big or too small” approach
- a proactive mindset and the ability to anticipate needs and provide solutions
- technical proficiency with both Mac & PC products
- willingness and stamina to work long, unpredictable hours
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity starting in the Los Angeles, CA area, with extended domestic (and potentially international) temporary relocation required, and compensation DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume.