Our client, a themed entertainment organization focusing on interactive multimedia and art experiences, is looking for Project Manager to support their new exhibition build! In this role, you will develop and manage the exhibition development and budgeting: you’ll manage the technical facility impact, integration design, and internal exhibition fabrications projects, while ensuring that creative intent is being carried out throughout all phases of development. You’ll also coordinate sourcing and procurement, develop the RFP process for contractors, review payments for contractors, and manage the change-order process, among other duties. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with an emerging leader in exhibitions!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Technical Theatre, Engineering, or a related field
- a minimum five years of experience within project management for themed entertainment, exhibitions, museums, or location based development projects
- the proven ability to read and interpret construction documents
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and Primavera
- top notch communicative, collaborative, conflict resolution, and time management skills, with the ability to quickly adjust to shifting priorities
This is an on-site contract project in the Santa Fe, NM, area, requiring extended relocation during the installation phase, with compensation between $55-70k DOE plus full benefits. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.