Our client, a leading entertainment & live events organization, is looking for a service oriented receptionist to join their team! In this role, you'll spearhead guest experience and be a key player in seamless office operations: you'll greet all guests and staff, maintain a clean front office area, operate and manage the primary phone line and coordinate with assistants to ensure all calls and messages are received in a timely manner, ensure that all safety protocols are followed, and liaise with facilities to coordinate mail distribution, maintenance, and supply replenishment, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow with an industry leader in entertainment!
You should have:
- a minimum 1-3 years front office or reception experience in a highly corporate environment [experience in entertainment preferred!]
- thorough knowledge of and proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- a warm, professional demeanor both in person and over the phone
- a high level of discretion
- excellent communicative and collaborative skills
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity in the New York, NY area, with compensation between $20-22/hr, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume.